Tuesday 26 April 2011

Car-Booty!


After a very busy for days for Rock It Up Photography we decided as it was the bank Holiday to take a couple of days off!  Shock Horror!  I know! But the sun was shining and the barbeque was longing to be fired up so we thought what the hell – lets do it! 

I also went to a local car boot as well to see whether there would be any treasures I could unearth to use as props for shoots.  My word what a little box of delights I found!  The find of the morning had to be this brand new masquerade mask!  £3!!! What a bargain!  I can’t wait to use it in a shoot!!!!


Pre-Uni Photoshoots!!

I’ve had a few enquiries about groups of friends having a photo shoot before they all go off to uni, I believe this is a very important time and these moments are to be treasured, so I’m announcing a special offer!  A Half price session in the studio and a huge student discount with the top 10 images on CD from the shoot.  For more information please email me rockitupphotography@gmail.com

Or drop me a message on facebook – I’m nearly at my 1000 friends mark so I may even give away something special for my 1000 friend!  Watch this space!

Catch ya soon!
Claire
xx
Twitter: Steelsyrockitup

No comments:

Post a Comment