Tuesday 8 February 2011

1st Blog Post!


Ok – so this is my first – short initial blog.  It’s intention is to tell you all a little bit about myself.
I’m a young, female, enthusiastic, friendly freelance photographer with more than 2 years experience, based near the Oxfordshire / Northamptonshire border.

I’m currently undergoing a Diploma in Professional Photography, My prices reflect the fact that I am at the moment a ‘unqualified’ photographer so this Diploma will give me a fully recognised qualification (hopefully within the next 12 months).

I have experience ranging from children, and family portraits to weddings and high fashion photography.  I endeavour to provide a professional, high quality and modern approach to my images.

I’m always on the look out for potential models so if you would be interested in being a model for me then please email me or get in touch via facebook (details below).

I’ve had some fantastic opportunities to work with stylists at Toni and Guy, and have had my images used on several websites and in a couple of magazines.

Over the coming weeks this website is going to be redesigned and I’d love to have your comments, if you want to stay in touch and be updated with all new offers etc then please sign up to my mailing list or subscribe to this blog.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Love!

Claire

Find us at the following places

No comments:

Post a Comment