Friday 1 July 2011

Oxford and Cherwell Valley College Extended Diploma in Fashion Design and Textiles Fashion Show for the Banbury Campus

So last night I went to the Oxford and Cherwell Valley College Extended Diploma in Fashion Design and Textiles Fashion Show for the Banbury Campus.

The event was held at The Sound Exchange in Banbury and I have to say it was pretty impressive, I took a few pictures on my iphone but they aren’t great, but gives you a bit of an idea;


And here is a video of the final walk down the catwalk with everyone from our new You Tube Channel (more video’s will be coming in the future of various shoots, and bits and pieces we are up to).
I had no idea this show was on until a day before but in future I will be keeping a close eye out on whats going on at the college because there really is some truly talented people right here on our door step!

Particular designers/students that stood out for me personally were Karen Johnson, Megan Cotton, Lousia Meadows and Lauren Coles, but keep an eye out for all of the students involved in this event, truly wonderful, original and innovative designs. 

If any of you from this show would be interested in collaborating on photoshoots in the future then please do get in touch and let me know – it would be exciting and fabulous to get to know you and your work further!

Congratulations to all of you!

Twitter: @steelsyrockitup
Facebook: Steelsy rockitupphotography
Blog: www.steelsyrockitupphotography.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment