Tuesday 6 December 2011

BINTM, Clothes Show Live and a little update!


Ok, so a few weeks ago we went to Britain and Irelands next top model show at the Excel Centre in London, which was inspirational!

Today we are off to the Clothes Show Live at the NEC in Birmingham.  This is the first time we have been to the Clothes Show and it's all quite exciting!

On top of all of this it is the first weekend in December so everything is turning very chaotic both with work and with social events!  


I've been quite lazy updating my blog over the last month, bookings have been flowing in and workload seems to have gone crazy - so  I do apologise and one of my new years resolutions is to blog  lot more regularly!

I will also be updating my blog with a few pictures and some information from BINTM Live and of course our visit to the Clothes Show Live today!

Special offer!  We are holding our prices for any Wedding booked before February 28th  2012. Thats right, you can get your wedding next year for this years price!  Please drop us an email to discuss your requirements!

rockitupphotography@gmail.com

I will post more soon!

All the best!

Claire

www.rockitupphotography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment