Sunday 17 April 2011

This is beginning to turn into a full time job!


Morning, morning, morning, all!!

It’s a bright sunny Sunday morning so thought I would take the opportunity to update everyone on what we’ve been up to over the last few days because it’s all quite busy!

On Friday we had a great shoot with the awesome Katy Lula here is the link to her facebook page http://tinyurl.com/3gtnumn she’s fantastic, professional, punctual and just stunning!

Here is an image from the shoot;



Yesterday morning we also had Gemma Hillman from Timeless Tots www.timelesstots.co.uk and her adorable little boy Rui, images from that will be up soon.

This morning (as I watch the F1 Grand Prix as I type) I’m off to Whitney to see GEM'N'I - R&B/Pop Twin Duo  (www.myspace.com/gemnimusic)  with fab Toni and Guy hair stylist Rachael Capocci.

Monday evening with have Julia and Jessica Austin coming on for a mother daughter shoot as well, and then on Thursday the delightful Sophie Byrne will be in for a prom dress shoot which is all very exciting!

I am now taking bookings for May so please get in touch if I can be of any assistance to you.

Catch ya soon!
Claire
xx
Twitter: Steelsyrockitup

No comments:

Post a Comment